Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Homemade Sinus Decongestant

Sinuses congested? Don't worry, we've all been there before. Thankfully, I've developed a homemade sinus decongestant! It tastes really good too. I'm sure it's painfully similar to what others have conceived before, but hey, it works and it's a delicious snack. I'd be remiss not to share it with the world.

Here it is:

1 can chicken broth (Swanson is my preferred brand, but any will probably do)
1/4 serrano pepper


green onions to taste

Add rice if you want to make a meal of it. I recommend Texana long gain brown rice, but ultimately, any rice will probably do.

Keep your sinuses feeling good!

1 comment:

  1. This is a inovative article, thanks to you sharing this article with us. Zarsbuy is a online store that helps you to spread your work.

    ReplyDelete