Friday, January 25, 2019

I'm Now on Instagram!

After almost nine years of careful, reasoned debate (or so I tell myself), I've finally made an Instagram account. Don't expect too many posts right away, although there may be something of greater value...

For those readers in Toronto, I follow all the hottest local happenings. (According to me. Expect a lot of coffee shops and the city's smaller zoo.) I also follow my favourite sports teams, organizations I frequent, and most things involving the NFL or the NBA. Then, of course, there's my alma mater, Cornell University - Go Big Red!

My sterling shiny profile pic:


That's not me, though. I have longer hair.

@mattpmg

NOTE: It was apparently National Hot Sauce Day three days ago, on January 22. I didn't notice because every day is National Hot Sauce Day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment