May, June, July and August (already) have been exciting months. I've:
- seen Angel Witch live at Lee's Palace
- gone to the Preakness
- seen most of the National Mall in Washington DC
- hiked Mount Nemo
- made a root beer kit
- made my own hot sauce for the first time in a while
- had my dog's picture on the wall of my local pub
- attended the Doug Ford inauguration party
- gone to Ripley's Aquarium
- gone to Niagara on the Lake
- shown friends from across North America around my hometown Toronto
- just today, walked from Roncesvalles to Etobicoke Point.
This is what I do when I'm not reading, whether law or literature, apparently.
(July's book coming soon as well.)